A strong quality culture is best indicated by what is done when nobody is looking. Culture is the cornerstone of Quality
At Piramal, we believe that Quality is a collective responsibility and is woven into the fabric of our organization. We exercise autonomy in its true sense and have a reporting structure independent of operations. A strong governance and escalation mechanism forms the foundation of our quality organization. We have a three-tier quality governance process. These tiers are closely integrated to ensure execution robustness. Quality is aligned as a business strategy across the organization. Predefined quality strategy with regular reviews enables the continuous improvement approach and its close alignment to business and regulatory changes. Quality processes are guided by high level policy document that ensures quality culture, patient centricity, data integrity and scalable compliance. Quality tools like SENSOR, PREDICT and CALCULUS are used as indicators to evaluate quality management systems (QMS) health at sites, audit readiness of our sites and data integrity compliance at our sites respectively. Sites in Piramal network have successfully cleared 36 USFDA inspections, 169 other regulatory audits and 1130 customer audits between January 2011 and March 2020. None of our sites have received a consent decree, an import ban, or a regulatory denial from health authorities. At Piramal, we consider our people as our key strength to success and we hereby invest in hiring good people, continuous training and enhancing competencies. We have more than 500 years of aggregate experience in the quality leadership team.
Our Global Quality Head was ranked amongst the “Top 50 Most Influential People in Quality” by World Quality Congress, 2015. Piramal Pharma Solutions’ exemplary quality track record is synchronous with the company’s purpose of “Doing Well and Doing Good”.
- An autonomous and independent function
- >500 years of aggregate experience in the quality leadership team
- Quality at Piramal is a collective responsibility
- Quality is integrated in all key decisions
Customer knows what to expect at any location
- Brand dictates culture/hires/policies/intangibles
- Execution is driven locally
OUR RECENT AWARDS
CMO Awards - 2022
2021 Frost & Sullivan Global Customer Value Leadership Award
7th Annual World ADC Awards
9th Edition Manufacturing Supply Chain Awards
Invest in an experienced quality team : (> 500 years of experience within quality team).
Drive robust escalation matrix
Empower Quality function
Align quality with (as) business strategy
Treat "Quality" & "Integrity" as part of culture
Evolve Quality Management systems to "Best in Class"
- 24x7 Audit Readiness
- Continual Improvement
- All time Data Integrity Compliant
- Clear regulatory track record
- Cost effectives-Quality at A cost and not X
- IT Quality Set up
- WORK SMART : Our tools acts as enablers that helps us understand areas of improvement so as to channelize our energy on critical areas of improvement.
- Predictive Quality and Regulatory Maintenance for proactive measures which includes well defined quality and regulatory policies and strategies.
- Efficiency Improvement through Lean Implementation.
- 21 CFR compliance. All our sites are automated to the best possible automation which are well recognized by regulatory authorities.