Discovery Analytical Support Services
Working 24/7 to validate your chemistry
Our dedicated analytical suites contain advanced analytical equipment and a team of over 60 analytical scientists (1 analytical scientist for every 5 chemists) which supports the synthetic and medicinal chemists 24/7.
The analytical team collaborates with the chemists and lead method development, preparative purification and characterization, allowing the chemists to target the trouble-shooting time and efficiency, ensuring the delivery is on-time.
Key featured services offered:
- Chiral purification-gram scale by Super Critical Fluid Chromatography
- Prep HPLC purification services
- Impurity isolation and characterization
- NMR analysis e.g. H-NMR,C-NMR, 2D experiments, N-NMR, P-NMR, F-NMR
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis by HPLC
- LCMS analysis by using single quadruple mass detector
- Two Multi-probe, Variable Temperature High field NMRs
- 11 Preparative HPLCs
- 9 LCMs
- 8 HPLCs
- Preparatory SFC 200 for isolation/ and purification
- SFC investigator for Chiral method development
Various detectors, GCs, microwaves and scientific equipments are available to enable high quality purification and analysis.