The specialized team at Piramal Discovery Solutions (PDS) makes it one of the most reputed service providers for mg to kg scale discovery chemistry requirements and boasts of a broader experience in preparing high quality small molecule NCEs. PDS is proficient in developing methodologies, including the synthesis of single, multi-step, small arrays as well as designing of the focused libraries for use in hit-to-lead and lead optimization projects.
Access to the scientific literature (ACS amongst others) and databases such as SciFinder and Reaxys provides the team with updated details to modify and develop novel synthetic routes. The compound delivery is accompanied with characterization data including high-field NMR, and mass and purity by LC-MS/HPLC/GC. Also, the Supercritical Fluid Chromatography aids chiral separation and generates a higher throughput.
- Synthesis of discrete compounds/focused series, building blocks, common intermediates
- Scale-up of intermediates and final compounds (up to multiple 100 grams)
- Synthesis of reference standards/impurities
- Route finding and Route scouting activities
Specialized Chemistry Capabilities
- Aliphatic, aromatic and heterocyclic
- Natural product